Wednesday 23 March 2011

Spring is here from mon the 21st march

The time has come, what a week,  especially today weds.   It was like summer.   These photo's are of some of the birds and animals I have seen recently.  It seems like an army of Chiffchaffs have arrived and the army of Waxwings are retreating.  What a spectacle they were this winter.   I have seen the Kingfisher at the same place recently, so I shall have to keep my eye on that.  Although there has been an upheaval at the ingrebourne this last month there are positive signs of the Water voles.  It was amazing to see the amount of golf balls that came out of the river,  they looked like mushrooms pushing up through the discarded mud.   Iv'e noticed that since then someone has picked them.      What are we going to see in the next few weeks? it's mouth watering.






female Adder



Hare






I hope so

No comments:

Post a Comment