Wednesday 26 October 2011

One hour birding in Norfolk Monday 24th oct to weds 26th oct

Go to norfolk monday come back wednesday morning.  Half term.   So we get tuesday to go out with the grandchildren.   We went to Hunstanton to play ten pin bowling,  birding is not on the agenda this time.    After the bowling finished we had some lunch and they decided to go into the penny arcade, (one of my pet hates).   So I was given leave to go down onto the beach for one hour.    As luck would have it I found my bins and camera in the back of Claires car in the car park,  how strange?    The tide was coming in fast so I didn't have to go too far to see some waders.   There were some of the usual Turnstones turning stones and a couple of Bar-Tailed Godwits prodding around before the sea engulfed everything.    Enjoyable.







No comments:

Post a Comment